After School Kung Fu Program
"We're Training Tomorrow's Leaders"
Now accepting applications for school year 2006/2007.
Welcome to the Northern Shaolin Kung Fu Academy After School Kung Fu Program,
which is designed to meet the increasing needs of the working parent
and to provide your child with the following benefits:
- The emphasis of our program is to establish Discipline and Courtesy.
- The program builds Confidence and Character.
- Kung Fu develops Coordination and increases Strength and Flexibility.
- Time provided for homework.
What you need to know:
- Kung fu class 3 times per week taught by highly qualified instructors
- Designated homework time
Life Skills - Guide the young student through the principles of martial arts
to help develop skills for success in life.
Focus on values of self-awareness, self-confidence, focus, concentration,
and the tools that lead to excellence.
- ABC's of conflict avoidance
- Free Kung Fu uniform
- Student testing and promotions
- Academic achievement certificates and patches awarded
- Movies shown on designated days
No additional charge for No Shows.
(WE REQUEST YOU CALL ABOUT ABSENCE.)
- No additional fee for early dismissals
- Family Discount available
- Pick up time 6:00 PM. Late pick up plans available
Check out Five Reasons Every Kids Should Be Enrolled.
Registration and Tuition Information:
Visit our location at:
619 S Trooper Rd
We are located behind McDonald's
Master Norman Smith
Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi Academy promotes the
Children's Personal Conduct Martial Arts training campaign.
Click the image below for more information: